Major Time-Saver, Enabling Clients to Turn Their Admin Time into Trade Analysis
Rolling Meadows, IL. April 19, 2021 – We are extremely excited to announce the launch of Adesso’s new Annual Planner, which will simplify and streamline annual / semi-annual planning, avoid any dual entry of plans, enable scenario planning, and essentially avoid the need to input individual deals again. This will enable both the CPG manufacturer sales team, along with their sales agency partners, to significantly reduce administrative time and instead allow for deeper analysis into the trade plans and results.
This is another visible result of working closely with the client community, and based on recommendations, there will be two versions of the planner for clients to choose from – making the Annual Planner a simple transition from the Excel planners field sales managers have used for years.
Some of the major features include:
- Extremely simple to use.
- Flexibility to hide, rearrange, or eliminate columns to create a tailored view that best suits the user.
- Planning by promoted groups, or by SKU if needed for new items.
- Supports top-down or bottom-up forecast, with volume rollups in a table.
- The ability to compare planning scenarios, and compare to current plan across a variety of KPI’s.
- Detailed metrics around retailer price and margin, including distributor upcharges.
- Improved copy functions, by individual deal or the entire plan, from one year to the next with automatic date changes.
- Improved approval processes for accountability.
- Ability to easily integrate new clients’ spreadsheet planners; eliminating the need to key in deals.
“Our clients may never need to enter a deal again,” said Fred Schroeder, President & CEO at Adesso Solutions. “This flexible Annual Planner is a major time-saver with immediate analytical benefits – both for existing clients and their broker partners, as well as new clients as they join the Adesso Community.”
For additional information, we invite you to visit us online at https://AdessoSolutions.com, or contact Karin Souren, Director of Marketing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-342-1095 x4031.
# # #