Continuing to create and improve our software suite is crucial to Adesso. Therefore, we have the need for an Applications Developer to work as part of a team to support our growth in our Engineering Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in web site and database development and have a proven record of accomplishment for successfully obtaining objectives.
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Technology
Location: Headquarter Office Based, Rolling Meadows, IL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively with product management, quality assurance and client facing teams.
- Develop and embrace development standards and activities.
- Learn and apply high level and detailed business requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of current and new developmental technologies.
What We Look for in a Candidate:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively and independently.
- Deep understanding of the CPG industry, with an understanding of the natural-specialty market.
- Trade marketing, field sales, or sales agency experience.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment, and be able to work cross functionally, drive multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results within deadlines in a highly organized manner.
- Energetic, passionate, and motivated to help our clients.
- An in-depth command of Microsoft Office, and experience with webinar applications.
- Minimum experience: Min. 3-5+ years of experience as a developer.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, such as Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSRS and IIS.
- Experience in C#, SQL,SSAS, Azure Cosmos DB, JQuery, Angular and other coding languages
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan based on performance.
- Health Benefits, vacation and 401K.
Adesso Solutions is a leader in delivering Trade Promotion Effectiveness for small and medium sized Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers. Adesso leverages its long history and deep expertise in the industry and a unique suite of solutions, including a TPE community for client collaboration, an all-encompassing TPM (Trade Promotion Management) system on a cloud-based SaaS common platform (.Net), and unique consultative services to maximize the trade promotion effectiveness for the whole client community.
Visit us on LinkedIn here.