Help define reporting criteria using client trade spending data & external data, such as warehouse withdrawals and syndicated data, for best-in-class analytics capabilities for Adesso’s Smart Dashboards Analysis & Reporting BI Platform.Continue reading
Our training program, AdessoU, assists the client and sales & marketing agency partner community in leveraging Adesso’s Flamingo TPE system & services to achieve best practices in Trade Promotion Effectiveness.Continue reading
We are looking for a Client Services Professional who understands the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry, as well as trade promotions and distributor/retailer deductions.Continue reading
We have the need for a Developer to be part of a team to support our growth in our Engineering Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in website and database development and have a proven record of accomplishment for successfully obtaining objectives.Continue reading
This Flock of Flamingos is Hiring
Spirited & Motivated People to Join the Team!
Do you know a friend in the industry who would like to be part of the exciting momentum as we bring new CPG manufacturer clients onboard with Adesso’s Flamingo TPE Solution?
With annual recurring revenue growth exceeding 60% in 2021, mainly in the natural-specialty segment of CPG, Adesso is hiring associates that understand our clients’ business challenges and have the desire & work ethic to assist them in improving their business. The bottom line is we need more trade experts!
Our mission here at Adesso is measurably, progressively, and systematically improve our clients’ trade promotion effectiveness over the short and long term, through systems, services, community & fun. We’d suggest you talk to some of our clients as well. If this sounds like a match for your friend or associate, please contact us directly or tell them to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new team members will cross various levels, but all have a consistent base of experience:
- Deep understanding of the CPG industry, ideally with an understanding of the natural-specialty market. This is key due to the uniqueness of the distributor environment.
- Trade marketing, field sales, or sales agency experience.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment and be able to work cross functionally, drive multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results in a highly organized manner.
- Energetic, passionate, and motivated to help our clients.