All Adesso clients, Not-Yet on Flamingo TPM…
We would like to invite you to our Flamingo Migration meeting in our Rolling Meadows office in November:
- Wednesday, November 18 starting at noon through lunch on Thursday, November 19.
About the Flamingo Migration
Over the last couple of years, we have not only rebuilt our Trade Management solution, but with the enhancements we have made based on our clients’ input, it is a dramatically superior trade system to what you are currently using, as well as anything else on the market!
To date, we have migrated over half of our clients to our new Flamingo TPM system (yes, that’s what we named it) & we look forward to discussing with your team in the short term. We guarantee that your business benefits will be significant and you will call us in a short time to let us know how much of a difference Flamingo is making for your organization.
This migration happens very quickly, is not “IT heavy”, and clients are addressing it in a few short weeks.
As a few examples of the changes:
- New dashboards to provide timely views of your key trade KPI’s
- A new interactive promotional calendar
- Significantly improved sales forecasting & volume planning/reporting capabilities
- Annual planning
- Overall enhanced reporting
- Significantly improved ease of use
- A new, fully integrated & synchronized Offline Planner
- We also have full Foodservice capabilities for those of you that have a foodservice business to manage as well.
Overall, migrating to Flamingo TPM will help you save time, have greater visibility into your trade spending, reduce errors & give you the opportunity to be a part of the committees with input on future Product Roadmap Development.
We will cover the cost of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express next to our office, and all your meals, so all you will need to do is get there.
We anticipate this will be a rather entertaining time, and recognize there will be a huge benefit to you in having other Adesso clients there, as well your Adesso team, with whom you can discuss ideas and details of the migration.
We strongly recommend bringing a business person along (sales, trade marketing, finance), in addition to administration, as these enhancements are truly loved by business users.
We’re confident that you’d see the benefits of migrating by coming to this meeting, and invite you to contact us to sign up so we can book a room for you.