Client Engagement Position Summary:
The Client Engagement team will work with new & existing clients and help navigate their setups with Adesso’s trade promotion effectiveness solutions. We are looking for a Client Services Professional who understands the CPG industry, the Natural-Specialty segment, as well as trade promotions and distributor/retailer deductions. The ideal candidate will have experience in account management, trade management and/or sales, and have a proven track record for successfully managing projects and achieving objectives. In addition, experience within the North American CPG industry is a requirement. You will need to understand the unique components and processes of dealing with trade promotion management and TPM software, in order to successfully drive Client Effectiveness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute overall Client Effectiveness plan to achieve assigned objectives & Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop objectives, strategies and plans for daily and weekly activities, to include owning execution of many of them, following up for approvals, and managing to completion by the due date.
- Manage multiple setup projects simultaneously, including regular internal and client status updates in writing, as well as meetings, to ensure projects stay on-target, and to maximize client satisfaction.
- Interact with a broad set of constituents and demonstrate great presentation / communication skills, both over the phone and in person.
- Drive client references, including testimonials and case studies.
- Proactively keep status reports current, based on structured setup and migration processes.
- Education: 4-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum experience: 2-5 years in customer service, sales, trade marketing or project management roles within the CPG industry, with trade management experience preferred.
- Account management experience.
- Excellent project management skills and prior experience managing the details of multiple projects with demonstrated client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to develop & execute client level plans.
- Experience/business knowledge in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, either with a CPG manufacturer, distributor, retailer or broker/sales agency.
- Familiar with trade promotion management solutions, and with trade promotions and deductions from distributors and retailers.
- Travel: Regular travel to client locations, as well as occasional travel to company conferences, industry events, etc.
What We Look for in a Candidate:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively and independently.
- Deep understanding of the CPG industry, with an understanding of the natural-specialty market.
- Trade marketing, field sales, or sales agency experience.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment, and be able to work cross functionally, drive multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results within deadlines in a highly organized manner.
- Energetic, passionate, and motivated to help our clients.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- High comfort level with technological aspect of virtual presentations.
How to Apply:
- Contact a Senior Executive at Adesso
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plan based on company performance (everyone is on the same plan).
- Excellent Health Benefits (BCBS PPO), matching 401K, along with other core benefits.
- Other unique benefits.
- Rapid travel reimbursement, home office, and business related expenses are also provided.
Adesso Solutions partners with North American small and midsized Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies to provide Trade Promotion Effectiveness (TPE) solutions through an industry-leading, standard Trade Promotion Management (TPM) system, unique supporting services, and an ongoing community approach. These systems and services continue to expand, based on industry changes and client input. Our solutions help manufacturers manage trade spending to make better business decisions and to improve the payment reconciliation process from retailers and distributors – a long-term industry issue. This represents a huge unmet need and growth area, and our approach is unique to the industry. We’re passionate about doing whatever it takes to drive our clients’ trade promotion improvements and successes over the short- and long-term. We are results-oriented, critical thinkers with a disciplined focus on achieving business objectives. We have experienced significant growth over the recent years in the SMB segment and our business plan expects this continued and expanded growth to continue and accelerate.
Adesso is also a small team, where everyone contributes to our clients (and ‘not yet’ clients’) success – this is not a corporation with an ability to hide. Training will be ‘on the job’ for the most part, so the expectation of a ‘roomful of manuals’ should not be expected.
However, a key focus and differentiator of Adesso is our ability to ‘help our clients relax. We work hard to make it fun – yes, that is a pink flamingo in the logo and the name of our core product. In addition, our product releases are named after beaches and our office has a unique flavor. As a result, virtually all of our clients are highly reference-able, and most are very vocal in supporting us. Hard work and focus goes a long way.
Connect with us on LinkedIn here.