Training Lead for the AdessoU Initiative
This position will help review, develop & deliver the ‘AdessoU’ training initiative for Adesso Solutions. The ideal candidate is a CPG Professional who can train, and who has experience within the CPG industry, and is intimately knowledgeable with trade promotions and distributor/retailer deductions. This individual will be enthusiastic about training, both live and recorded, to provide a variety of training vehicles and training program management for a TPM/TPE system across our CPG manufacturers. We also need you to be driven and results oriented to drive a fun and exciting training program that is second to none in the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute overall Client Effectiveness plan to achieve assigned objectives & Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop objectives, strategies and plans for daily and weekly activities, to include owning execution of many of them, following up for approvals, and managing to completion by the due date.
- Execute current AdessoU training program that includes hands-on and webinar training for clients and their sales & marketing agency (broker) partners.
- Plan and develop new elements of a comprehensive standardized client training program, including an expanding selection of courses each “semester”, and new independent learning tools such as videos. This will include detailed, documented content as directed by senior management.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques based on user profiles.
- Develop all training materials, including Easy Guides and quick reference guides.
- Prepare and manage the training budget.
- Implement a fast-paced learning centric training process that is focused on a specific audience.
- Enhance AdessoU with technologically savvy elements, such as how-to videos, access through the Flamingo TPM system, online chat program and other.
- Education: 4-year college degree in Business Management or related area.
- Training experience.
- The proven ability to develop and present comprehensive business presentations in PowerPoint & Word.
- Ability to attend regular, consistent travel, sometimes on short notice due to client requirements.
What We Look for in a Candidate:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hard working, self-motivated, do-what-it-takes candidate that is organized, has great attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively and independently.
- Deep understanding of the CPG industry, with an understanding of the natural-specialty market.
- Trade marketing, field sales, or sales agency experience.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment, and be able to work cross functionally, drive multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results within deadlines in a highly organized manner.
- Energetic, passionate, and motivated to help our clients.
- An in-depth command of Microsoft Office, and experience with webinar applications.
- Competitive base salary and lucrative incentive plan based on company performance (everyone is on the same plan).
- Excellent Health Benefits (BCBS PPO), matching 401K, along with other core benefits.
- Other unique benefits.
- Rapid travel reimbursement, home office, and business related expenses are also provided.
Adesso Solutions partners with North American small & midsized Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies to provide Trade Promotion Effectiveness (TPE) solutions through an industry-leading, standard Trade Promotion Management (TPM) system, unique supporting services, and an ongoing community approach. These systems and services continue to expand, based on industry changes and client input. Our solutions help manufacturers manage trade spending to make better business decisions and to improve the payment reconciliation process from retailers and distributors – a long-term industry issue. This represents a huge unmet need and growth area, and our approach is unique to the industry. We’re passionate about doing whatever it takes to drive our clients’ trade promotion improvements and successes over the short- and long-term. We are results-oriented, critical thinkers with a disciplined focus on achieving business objectives. We have experienced significant growth over the recent years in the SMB segment and our business plan expects this continued and expanded growth to continue and accelerate.