At The Fall 2022 TPE Community Conference!
'Relaxing In A Different World'
We’re back! It’s been 3 years since we had a client conference and we definitely miss getting together. After recent discussions with many of you, you are ready to attend, and miss them as well. We will get together in the latter part of October in our Rolling Meadows office & training center.
As you know, you drive the Flamingo solution, and much of these conferences focus on enhancing various areas. We are excited to get back to this. Our agenda is continuing to evolve as client-partners attending are driving a significant part of the event’s content. More to follow on the detailed agenda!
You have all been dealing with cost issues & pricing concerns.
This creates additional strain on analysis of your spending and we can assist. As we have lived through this before (and some of us have been in the industry since trade spending started), typically, as inflation subsides, trade will go up. That requires a need for deeper analysis & more accurate forecasting. Some thoughts on Flamingo Smart Dashboards analyses:
- Evaluate customer profitability across time periods
- Improve forecasting accuracy post price increases
- Address erosion of base/non-promoted volume as it occurs; should we subsidize base volume
- Understand competitive reactions leveraging syndicated data and potential trade spending responses
Other key informative sessions planned will include:
- In-depth review of the Annual Planner. This has had numerous upgrades since it’s launch 22 months ago. And, no, it is NOT the Offline Planner. It’s a game changer for field sales, management & finance.
- Discuss future releases & areas for improvement
- Various client presentations being scheduled, including an innovative review of a recently developed Warehouse Inventory Report.
- A workshop for natural-specialty clients (most likely Thursday afternoon) to review the Boardwalk Deduction Settlement solution for the 2 key distributors in the space & the deductions they challenge these clients to address.
- Other key sessions are being recommended as we speak – this is YOUR MEETING.
Take A Virtual Tour Of Adesso's HQ Office & Training Center!
2022 Community Conference
At A Glance
- Meeting Location:
Adesso’s HQ Office & Training Center
3701 Algonquin Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
- Arrival: Tuesday, 10/25 – 12:00 pm
- Welcome Reception: Tuesday, 10/25 – 5:30 pm
- Conference Sessions:
Tuesday, 10/25 – noon till 5:30 pm
Wednesday, 10/26 – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10/27 – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
(Optional Natural-Specialty Workshop Thursday Afternoon)
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
1550 McConnor Pkwy, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Room Rate: $122/night
(Reserve Your Room / Select Special Rates, then Corp/Promo Code, then use code Y6F)
“I’ve attended quite a few of Adesso’s client conferences. And everything from the networking to the discussions around new system functionality and business process improvements has made these events both educational and beneficial for Jolly Time, so our team will be there! Adesso listens to our needs and opportunities and take action – these conferences are a key part of that. They are extremely beneficial and address it in a fun, positive environment.”
Steve Huisenga, VP of Sales
American Pop Corn Company